Impact RecordersSource: ShockWatch
ShockWatch® ShockLog Impact & Environmental Recorders continually monitor and report in real time the shock, vibration and environmental conditions experienced by structures, facilities and equipment during transit, storage and operation. These products record the direction, amplitude, and duration of impact force.
Optional sensors record changes in temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, tilt and roll. A GPS/ GPRS tracking module is available to pinpoint the location of mishandling or exposure to unfavorable conditions. ShockWatch recorders help deter, monitor and minimize damage.
ShockLog G-View is a low-cost option ideal for monitoring excursions when damage boundary conditions are known
ShockLog 208 offers an entry-level impact monitoring solution of time slots only.
ShockLog 248 records the date and time of up to 15 shock events, time slots, and summary data.
ShockLog 298 records the date and time of up to 870 shock and vibration events, time slots, and summary data.
- Decreases costs related to damage incurred during operation, shipping, handling, and storage
- Helps identify optimal modes of transportation, routes, packaging, storage options, and operational conditions through full-journey profiling
- Deters improper handling and operation
- Allows sender to respond to mishandling of shipments before customer delivery
- Alerts recipients and operators to inspect goods and equipment for potential damage
- Isolates when and where unacceptable conditions occur and aids in the identification of accountable parties
- Allows for immediate corrective action in cases of potential impact, vibration, temperature, humidity, and pressure extremes
- Pinpoints potential areas for improvement in operational or shipping and handling processes
- Confirms acceptable conditions during equipment operation shipping and handling, and storage
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
- User-definable alarm levels
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
- IP67-rated, RF-screened